__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, October 4, 2012

How many flowers can you fit into a Mini?

3 hydrangeas
12 azaleas
2 something-or-others (white flowering plants, I've forgotten their name!)
1 large wisteria
1 medium wisteria


But I bet I still could have fit more if I tried. I was quietly surprised at the crowd that had gathered behind me as I squished carefully packed all of these plants into the boot of the Mini.
All the "non-believers" were giggling away and wondering how I would manage. But I did!
The plants were purchased for the outdoor project and I'll share with you the final space very soon!

In the meantime, I'd love to know, do you drive a small car and can you pack your world into it?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL