__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shop Tour: Elements I Love

When my girlfriend suggested we visit Architectural & Antique Elements to look for an old door, mirror or window to use as a bedhead for her new bedroom I couldn't put my shoes on fast enough. Have you been? It's a two-story building full of antiques and huge architectural pieces that make you wish you could rip out your front door and replace with an early 19th century weathered solid wood one (surely I'm not alone). A beautiful place to visit if you are after one of a kind pieces or a rare find for your home.

They have opened a new sister store in Surry Hills called Elements I Love and which sells a carefully curated range of goodies. These photographs are of the new store kindly provided by Brooke of Elements I Love and I am hoping to head there this weekend to explore more.

♥ Visit Elements I Love at Shop 2, 276 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills NSW Australia


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL