__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fashionably Late Friday: Red Riding Hood goes ice skating

When I was in high school I used to come to this very ice skating rink. I haven't been back in years and the place looks exactly the way it used to. It is nice to see some things don't change. I only fell down once and took my boyfriend down with me. I'm kind like that.

I have worn both the red coat and polkadot dress in previous Fashion Fridays. The red coat is my winter staple now for years and provided great cushioning for when I fell.

Hope your weekend was fun!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL