__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mixing patterns

Hello! I wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my post last Friday. I am back earlier than expected because I had a super productive weekend. 

I still have lots to do but I will slowly chip away at my "to do" list and most importantly focus on time with Robbie and as well as for myself and the people I love. After all, there are more important things in life than a "to do" list that is craving attention.

How was your weekend? I am enjoying mixing patterns in what I wear lately and this is what I wore on Saturday. Mixing patterns isn't a new trend but one that I find fun and interesting. It also means that I don't have to carefully match that top with those pants (who has the time?) and I can clash patterns and pass it off as a trend - ha! But really I'm just wearing what I love. And that's what fashion should be about shouldn't it?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL