__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fashion Friday: The colours of summer

I am in love with summer in Australia. The sun was out today and I could not resist taking a few photos, in the sand, no beach towel, just lying in the sun. I want summer to last forever.
I am wearing swimwear from Zimmermann as a top, a Sportsgirl skirt, thin belt and bangles that belong to my sister. I am sure she has been wondering where they went to so I am sort of "outing" myself in this post.
I visited one of my most favourite places again today, The Boat House in Palm Beach. I loved the colours of the summer fruits on display. I remember as a child I hated the taste of pineapple. As an adult it is one of my favourite fruits.
Flowers for sale. Pink champagne. Mangoes. Can you see why I love it so much?

Do you have a favourite place you like to visit in summer?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL