__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shop Tour: Visiting Black & Spiro


One of the main reasons I flew to Brisbane last week is for Adore Home's first birthday party bash. It was a lot of fun! The other reason was to visit a store I have long admired from afar - Black & Spiro.





The walk down Brunswick Street took me a good 25 minutes or so but it was worth it to see this store in person and meet the lovely Anna Spiro who is an absolute sweetheart!

Anna kindly let me take photos of her store but unfortunately I lost the photos so these are the few I had taken on my iPhone. Such a shame.

Anna shared with me that her upcoming summer vignette due to be posted on her website in November will be slightly different to the previous vignettes. It will be photographed outdoors and will involve fashion models. Can't wait to see!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL