__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wallpaper decisions, decisions..

I have another resolution for 2010 that I forgot about - to be more decisive. I'm terrible at making decisions, especially decisions that are expensive or difficult to undo.

I'm back to considering wallpaper. Again, I know. This turquoise wallpaper by Signature Prints is still top on my list of choices.

I love it but I'm thinking it may be too bright for my home. The plan is to place the wallpaper in either the living room (on the wall where the TV is) or the wall directly facing the entrance to our home. I like the idea of placing the wallpaper at the entrance. The entrance, dining and living spaces are all shared which is why I have placed them here together with the wallpaper to get a better feel it.


My new option is Wilderness in white/gold by ferm LIVING.

I must be the last person on the earth to come across ferm LIVING. Actually I have seen their designs before and even posted a room with one of their wallpaper designs but I didn't know of the company. Now I do and I'm happy to find they have an Australian store.

I must try to get my hands on a sample of this design.

By the way if anyone is looking for wallpaper offcuts for small projects, I just noticed that Signature Prints have a sale on now in their online store (click On Sale from the menu). Offcuts are $60 and 71cm wide x 160cm long and they ship internationally. They also have fabric offcuts for the same price.

(Images me, Signature Prints & ferm LIVING)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL