__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, December 14, 2009

Before & After: The second chair recovered

Hi there! Was your weekend full of food and good people? I hope so. I finally got around to recovering the second chair I picked up a while ago. I much prefer this floral fabric to the red fabric I used for the other chair. I contemplated painting the frame of this chair in white but I'm glad I didn't.


The pattern on the new chair reminds me somewhat of the wallpaper in this room.


As a reminder, here's how the chair used to look. Am I mourning the loss of the orange vinyl? Nuh-uh.

Did you finish off any projects over the weekend?

PS: Don't forget to enter the Trunk Show Kids giveaway if you haven't already.

(Image 1-4 me, 5 Elle Decor via Ada & Darcy, 6 me)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL